St Andrews – Scotland
“The home of golf”, “Golf’s Mecca”, “The Old Lady”, the superlatives have been many and all fail to really capture the ethos of this small Scottish town standing alone in the kingdom of Fife bravely facing the North Sea. The hottest ticket is the Old Course St Andrews, perhaps the most historic venue on the planet.
So what is it about St Andrews that makes it the most coveted Tee time in world golf? Everyone comes away from St Andrews with a different meaning, its intangible, spiritual and a uniquely private experience. For many, it’s the aura of the Swilcan Bridge following the steps of misers Watson, Nicklaus, Palmer, Snead, Vardon, Morris, Nelson, Sarazen and Cotton. A pilgrimage for those of us with a religious persuasion to golf. Carr Golf is better placed than anyone to arrange a trip of a lifetime to St Andrews. Our founder, the late great J.B. Carr was the first Irishman to captain the Royal and Ancient and we enjoy a very special relationship with all the courses in St Andrews and beyond. For guaranteed access to Old Course using our “Authorized Provider” tee times, we advise you book at least one year in advance.
Our most popular Golf Experience at St Andrews Includes:
- Golf at Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Golf at St Andrews Old Course
- Golf at St Andrews New Course
- Golf at Carnoustie Golf Links
- Golf at Crail Golf Club
- Golf at Gleneagles Golf Club
- 6 nights’ at St Andrews Hotel
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Souvenir gift of Donald Ross Sportswear
- Luxury coach and driver throughout
- Carr Golf Travel representative to meet you on arrival
- Carr Golf Travel Representative on call throughout to answer any queries you may have
The Experience listed above is a sample of what Carr Golf Travel can provide. Experiences can be tailored to suit individual budgets and requirements.