Northern Ireland is going through something of a golden period. This small country of just 1.8 million people, has produced three world-class golfers who between them since 2010, have won six Major Championships. The quality of the golf courses in the region makes it easy to understand why they have been so successful. Boasting two links courses that are consistently ranked in the Top 100 in the world, Royal Portrush, which will host The Open in 2019 and Royal County Down, Northern Ireland is a mecca for all golfing enthusiasts. Two of the most precious gems in the country include, Royal County Down, host of the 2015 Irish Open and Royal Portrush, confirmed to host The Open Championship in 2019. Off the course, there is plenty to keep you occupied from the thriving city of Belfast to traditional villages like Portrush and Newcastle.
Our most popular Northern Ireland Itinerary Includes:
- Golf at Royal Portrush Golf Club
- Golf at Royal County Down Golf Club
- Golf at Portstewart Golf Club
- Golf at Ardglass Golf Club
- Golf at Castlerock Golf Club
- Three nights’ at Bushmills Inn
- Two nights’ at Slieve Donard Hotel
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Luxury coach and driver throughout
- Souvenir gift of Donald Ross Sportswear
- Carr Golf Travel representative to meet you on arrival
- Carr Golf Travel Representative on call throughout to answer any queries you may have
Please note that the itinerary listed above is a sample of what Carr Golf Travel can provide. Itineraries can be tailor made to suit individual budgets and requirements.