Aberdeen & Highlands – Scotland
The Highlands has the moniker of “Scotland as you imagined”. Here at Carr Golf we couldn’t agree more, which why we have brought our prestigious Donald Ross Pro-Am to the region. Immensely scenic and awash with ancient history, suffice to say golf in the highlands is every bit as spectacular as the majestic landscape. Royal Dornoch is, without doubt, the jewel in the crown. Ranked world No. 2 by Golf Digest, this Old Tom Morris masterpiece is where golf architect Donald Ross learned his trade, taking inspiration to design over 400 courses in the United States, including Pinehurst and Oak Hill.
Aside from Dornoch you have the ever impressionable Cruden Bay which many argue represents Old Tom Morris’s finest work aside from the Old Lady at St Andrews. Also of note is Royal Aberdeen which has hosted the Walker Cup and Scottish Open. Throw in Martin Hawtree’s links juggernaut at Trump Aberdeen , the Gil Hanse designed Castle Stuart and James Braid’s Brora Golf Club and you have golf escape for the ages.
- Golf at Brora Golf Club
- Golf at Trump International Golf Links Aberdeen
- Golf at Royal Aberdeen Golf Club
- Golf at Cruden Bay Golf Club
- Golf at Nairn Golf Club
- Golf at Castle Stuart Golf Club
- Golf at Dornoch Golf Club
- Four nights’ accommodation at McLeod House
- Three nights’ accommodation at Links House
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Souvenir gift of Donald Ross Sportswear
- Luxury coach and driver throughout
- Carr Golf Travel representative to meet you on arrival
- Carr Golf Travel Representative on call throughout to answer any queries you may have
The Highlands Experience listed above is a sample of what Carr Golf Travel can arrange. Itineraries can be tailored to suit individual budgets and requirements.