Independent Business Reviews
Working with your golf committees, owners or management team, Carr Golf carry out independent, objective and unbiased assessment of your golf club. This in-dept review outlines your club’s strengths, weaknesses, risk and overall health. Following this a series of practical and strategic recommendations are presented by our team of industry experts.
The review covers all aspects of a trading golf business including:
- Management systems and personnel
- Club structure and organisations
- Operations, IT systems and HR
- Financial performance, systems and controls
- Customer care
- Asset conditions, quality and required improvements
- Strategic evaluations; measures to generate income, and critical appraisal of same
On completion of the IBR, a detailed report with findings and recommendations is presented back to the board/committee for review within 30 days of appointment.