Accounts Payable Specialist
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Park West, Dublin.
Company: Carr Golf is owned and operated by the renowned Carr family for more than 27 years, during which time we have become the leader in a wide range of golf services, including golf course management and maintenance, international golf travel and distinct events throughout the year.
By blending years of experience & innovation, Carr Golf remains peerless in the golf arena. We respect the traditions of the game, and through core values of integrity and professionalism, our success is driven by our people, their insight and experience
- Verify accuracy of invoices and post transactions into the financial accounting system and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Support processing of new vendors and maintain files to be compliant with reporting requirements.
- Implement & manage purchase automations between operations system to accounting system
- Assist & monitor PO process and stock management
- Reconcile vendor statements and review vendor discrepancies.
- Interact with our external suppliers and internal departments to obtain documents/approval necessary to process invoices in a timely manner.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Responsible for reconciling and posting transactions for our credit card program.
- Additional projects assigned as needed to support the accounting team.
- Assist with month end close process
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Please email c.v. to email@example.com or submit below