Donald Ross Tournament
Castle Stuart Golf Links, Brora Golf Club & Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Scotland
In September 2019, travel to the birthplace of Donald Ross and compete at his home course of Royal Dornoch Golf Club in one of the most prestigious golf events of the available – The Donald Ross Tournament.
Make the pilgrimage to Dornoch, the home of Donald Ross, and play the spellbinding Royal Dornoch, a natural links in a timeless setting.
‘Modesty forbids me saying more than it is the most beautifully situated links in the world, and that no American golfer should omit to go there, where he will find the best golf, a royal welcome and no rabble.’
Donald Ross, on his beloved home course, Royal Dornoch
This exclusive event brings Donald Ross enthusiasts together in the very location that shaped the great man as he laid the foundations for the game of golf in the Americas.
Play the hallowed Links of Royal Dornoch and see the golf course that influenced Ross more than any other, meet like-minded individuals and hear from Bradley Klein, author of ‘Discovering Donald Ross’ & winner of the ‘Donald Ross Award’. Compete in a competition like no other where we will pay tribute to the legacy of Ross while playing one of the finest golf courses anywhere in the world.
“A must play event” says the Golf Channel’s Matt Ginella
Tournament Package Includes:
- Two rounds of golf at Royal Dornoch, the fifth highest ranked course in the world, in teams of two
- One round at Gil Hanse designed, Castle Stuart Golf Links
- One round at Bora Golf Club, home of James Braid Golfing Society
- Four nights luxury accommodation
- Welcome reception, dinner and entertainment
- Premium gift packs on arrival
- Full Scottish breakfast and lunch each day
- Gala Dinner & Prize-Giving
- An audience with Bradley Klein, author of ‘Discovering Donald Ross’ & winner of Donald Ross Award
- Airport transfers and local transportation
- Competitive live tournament scoring and event support
- Pre-trip and in-tournament concierge service