East Lothian – Scotland
Bordering the cultural capital of Scotland’s Edinburgh and spanning her scenic eastern shores, East Lothian represents one of the strongest golfing regions in all of Europe. The abundance of links courses that dominate the Lothian coastline rivals any region in Scotland. Where to start? The pinnacle of any East Lothian trip has to be the honorable company of Edinburgh golfers a.k.a. Muirfield. Muirfield is closely followed by the west links at North Berwick, one of the oldest courses in Scotland and home to the original Redan hole.
The ever so exclusive Renaissance Club at Archerfield, Dunbar, Gullane No 1 and Musselburgh Golf Club complete the line-up. The town of Edinburgh allows for fun experiences away from the golf course too, with lots to do from sightseeing to visiting the many bars and restaurants, all with a distinct atmosphere making them unique to themselves. Allow Carr Golf to guide you in your East Lothian journey and we will ensure a most memorable trip.
Our most popular Capital Experience Includes:
- Golf at Muirfield Golf Club
- Golf at North Berwick Golf Club
- Golf at Gullane Golf Club
- Golf at Dunbar Golf Club
- Golf at Musselburgh Golf Club
- Five nights at Marine Hotel
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Souvenir gift of Donald Ross Sportswear
- Luxury coach and driver throughout
- Carr Golf Travel representative to meet you on arrival
- Carr Golf Travel Representative on call throughout to answer any queries you may have
The experience listed above is a sample of what Carr Golf Travel can arrange. Experiences can be tailor made to suit individual budgets and requirements.