Aberdeen & Highlands – Scotland
The Highlands has the moniker of “Scotland as you imagined”. Here at Carr Golf we couldn’t agree more. Immensely scenic and awash with ancient history. Suffice to say golf in the highlands is every bit as spectacular as the majestic landscape. Royal Dornoch is without doubt the jewel in the crown. Considered one of the best links courses in the world this Donald Ross masterpiece proved the inspiration for Ross’ finest hour in designing Pinehurst. Aside from Dornoch you have the ever impressionable Cruden Bay which many argue represents Old Tom Morris’s finest work aside from the Old Lady at St Andrews. Also of note is Royal Aberdeen which has hosted the Walker Cup and Scottish Open. Throw in Martin Hawtree’s links juggernaut at Trump Aberdeen and the Gil Hanse designed Castle Stuart and you have two of the best modern built courses in world golf.
- One round of golf at Brora Golf Club
- One round of golf at Trump International Golf Links
- One round of golf at Royal Aberdeen Golf Club
- One round of golf at Cruden Bay Golf Club
- One round of golf at Nairn Golf Club
- One round of golf at Castle Stuart Golf Club
- One round of golf at Dornoch Golf Club
- Four nights’ accommodation at Malmaison Hotel
- Three nights’ accommodation at Meldrum House
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Luxury coach and driver throughout
- Carr Golf Travel representative to meet you on arrival
- Carr Golf Travel Representative on call throughout to answer any queries you may have
The Highlands Experience listed above is a sample of what Carr Golf Travel can arrange. Itineraries can be tailor made to suit individual budgets and requirements.